You may browse and access information contained within this website without providing any personal information. Where you voluntarily provide personal information (for example, through online forms or email newsletters), Auckland Museum will only use that information for the specific purpose stated. Auckland Museum will keep any such information secure and will not disclose it to any third parties.
Specifically for this submission process:
- We (Auckland Museum) will respect your privacy and protect it.
- You have the right to access your personal information.
- On receipt of an entry confirmation email, you may opt out of receiving further information about upcoming Museum events and promotions.
- We will collect information for the purposes of building the Museum’s publically sourced digital T-shirt Archive (the “Project”) and for use in our galleries, exhibitions and Museum activities.
- We will store all entries, work, photographs, videos, stories and submissions in the Museum’s T-shirt Archive, for an indefinite period of time, and we may use it for other projects considered suitable by Museum curatorial staff.