Terms & Conditions
If you agree to participate in this Auckland Museum Project:
- We (Auckland Museum) will respect your privacy and protect it.
- You have the right to access your personal information.
- On receipt of an entry confirmation email, you may opt out of receiving further information about upcoming Museum events and promotions.
- We will collect information for the purposes of building the Museum’s publically sourced digital T-shirt Archive (the “Project”) and for use in our galleries, exhibitions and Museum activities.
- We will store all entries, work, photographs, videos, stories and submissions in the Museum’s T-shirt Archive, for an indefinite period of time, and we may use it for other projects considered suitable by Museum curatorial staff.
These Terms & Conditions coverinformation on how to participate in the Project, copyright and the chance to win prizes.
Entry into this Project is deemed acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out below:
- If you are under the 18 years of age you must obtain consent from a parent or caregiver to enter this Project.
- Your entry must be your original work, your own property and you have all property rights attached to your work. We are not liable for any copyright infringement on your part.
- We reserve the right to store physically or electronically, your work, images, videos and stories, entered in the Project, for an indefinite period and; You grant us an irrevocable, transferrable, non-exclusive and perpetual right to use, copy, modify, adapt and develop the work, images, videos and stories, free of charge, online, on all our websites, in our galleries and exhibitions and all other activities.
- You retain the copyright to your images, videos and stories and work.
- You may submit your entry at the Project kiosks in the Museum, at a Museum-led collection programme or event, or online at www.identi-tee.com.
- All images must be of reasonable display quality and ethical standard.
- Multiple entries may be submitted throughout the duration of the exhibition.
- You must provide a current and valid email address.
- You consent to us contacting you either by email or telephone with information relating to the Project.
- Employees of the Museum and associated companies and their immediate families are not eligible for the monthly prizes.
- The monthly prize is a designer T-shirt.
- The prizes will be based on the most voted t-shirts and curatorial selection.
- The monthly winners will be notified by email or phone - whichever has been provided.
- Inability to contact the winner within fourteen days of selection will result in the prize being redrawn.
- The winners consent to their name being used for public relations purposes relating to the Project and exhibition.
- Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
- Prizes will only be delivered in New Zealand and the winners should allow at least 10 days from prize draw for delivery. In the event that the winner is currently located overseas, the winner must supply a New Zealand address for the prize to be delivered to.
- We are not responsible for entries sent by email or post or late, lost or misdirected entries.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should we be unable to fulfill our obligations at any time by any form of technical failure.